Pop Up: Kessler Pie Co.
Victory is excited to welcome Kessler Pie Co. for a summer pop up open now through August 31st. Visit Suite 2404 on Victory Park Lane to try their amazing selection of homemade pies. Hours:
- Wednesday 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Thursday-Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm-7:00pm
- You can choose from hundreds of bulk candies to “make your own” mix
- IT’SUGAR is the exclusive home to several of the World’s Largest Boxes of candy (Nerds, Sour Patch Kids) and BIG boxes.
- The Victory Park store is the first IT’SUGAR location to feature an ice cream shop. Try one or more of their 12 flavors!
- At IT’SUGAR, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Cereal-sized boxes are filled with sour worms, gummy bears, and cereal marshmallows (0% cereal added).
Sweet Tooth Hotel brings together work by some of Dallas’s most innovative artists and a curated selection of products and sweets to purchase in The Gift Shoppe. The Sweet Tooth Hotel is an experiential art and retail pop up in Dallas’s Victory Park. June is sold out. Buy your tickets for nights and weekends during July & August.
Purchase tickets and schedule your visit here: sweettoothhotel.com
- Sweet Tooth Hotel delivers five sugar-themed rooms based on popular treats.
- The Gift Shoppe at Sweet Tooth will feature products from participating retailers: Leatherology, Hairstory, Read Between the Lines, Pin Stash in collaboration with Hatziel Flores, Valfré and JOY Macarons.
- View a rotating selection of work from artists Jeremy Biggers, Shamsy Roomiani, Jojo Chuang, Dani Goodman, Chelsea Delzell and Rob Wilson.
Coming Soon in 2018
The Victory Park bar and restaurant scene is about to experience a dramatic change as we welcome new concepts, opening later this year, from some of Dallas’ top food and beverage operators.
In spring 2018 expect to see two unique concepts by Rebees, led by Dallas entrepreneur Tristan Simon: a modern Texas saloon and a creative workspace with a day-focused café.
The entire ground floor of the west Victory Plaza building will be completely transformed into a restaurant and entertainment concept by the groups responsible for HG Sply Co, Standard Service, Barcadia, Mudsmith, Beauty Bar and more. We are excited to welcome this concept by 8020 Hospitality, led by Elias Pope, in partnership with Brooke Humphries.
Humphries will also open a bar and tavern with a covered patio inside the parking garage on Victory Avenue. Wondering what a bar inside a parking garage looks like? We can’t wait for the big reveal!
This & That Concepts is scheduled to open a 4,232 square foot restaurant and bar with a large second-floor dining terrace overlooking Victory Park Lane across from the W Dallas Victory Hotel. This & That Concepts operates other local favorites, including High Fives, So & So’s and The Standard Pour.
And there’s lots more on the way, as Victory Park evolves into a welcoming, walkable, and soulful urban neighborhood. We have partnered with Trademark Property Co., a national leader in retail development, to reposition and complete the retail at Victory Park to include unique best-in-class local and national entertainment, dining and retail uses.
Victory Park Transformation
- 1. Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas – 700-seat, 8-screen movie palace set to open early 2018.
- 2. Unveiling of public art program and installation
- 3. Two-way traffic conversion on Houston Street and Victory Avenue
- 4. Two-sided retail on Victory Park Lane
- 5. 85,000 square feet of new retail and restaurant space
- 6. Enhanced sidewalks, storefronts, graphics, seating and landscaping
- 7. Improved signage, wayfinding and walkability
- 8. Katy Trail extension