Coming Soon in 2018
The Victory Park bar and restaurant scene is about to experience a dramatic change as we welcome new concepts, opening later this year, from some of Dallas’ top food and beverage operators.
In spring 2018 expect to see two unique concepts by Rebees, led by Dallas entrepreneur Tristan Simon: a modern Texas saloon and a creative workspace with a day-focused café.
The entire ground floor of the west Victory Plaza building will be completely transformed into a restaurant and entertainment concept by the groups responsible for HG Sply Co, Standard Service, Barcadia, Mudsmith, Beauty Bar and more. We are excited to welcome this concept by 8020 Hospitality, led by Elias Pope, in partnership with Brooke Humphries.
Humphries will also open a bar and tavern with a covered patio inside the parking garage on Victory Avenue. Wondering what a bar inside a parking garage looks like? We can’t wait for the big reveal!
This & That Concepts is scheduled to open a 4,232 square foot restaurant and bar with a large second-floor dining terrace overlooking Victory Park Lane across from the W Dallas Victory Hotel. This & That Concepts operates other local favorites, including High Fives, So & So’s and The Standard Pour.
And there’s lots more on the way, as Victory Park evolves into a welcoming, walkable, and soulful urban neighborhood. We have partnered with Trademark Property Co., a national leader in retail development, to reposition and complete the retail at Victory Park to include unique best-in-class local and national entertainment, dining and retail uses.
Victory Park Transformation
- 1. Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas – 700-seat, 8-screen movie palace set to open early 2018.
- 2. Unveiling of public art program and installation
- 3. Two-way traffic conversion on Houston Street and Victory Avenue
- 4. Two-sided retail on Victory Park Lane
- 5. 85,000 square feet of new retail and restaurant space
- 6. Enhanced sidewalks, storefronts, graphics, seating and landscaping
- 7. Improved signage, wayfinding and walkability
- 8. Katy Trail extension